- Yude M. Henteleff Award in Human Rights and Civil Liberties
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize for Highest Standing in Intensive Criminal Law
- Archie Micay, Q.C. Prize for Highest Standing in Corporations I
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize for Highest Standing in Torts & Compensations Systems
- Pitblado LLP Entrance Award
During law school, Rachel held summer positions at the Public Interest Law Centre in Winnipeg and Innocence Canada in Toronto. She then articled at a prominent Winnipeg criminal defence firm in 2017 and joined that firm as an associate after being called to the Manitoba Bar in 2018. Rachel also received her call to the Ontario Bar in 2019.
Her practice took her all over Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, focusing primarily on criminal defence. She has appeared in all levels of court in Manitoba and in the Ontario Court of Justice and the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. After relocating to Vancouver in 2021, Rachel joined Pender Litigation.
Rachel practices in criminal and quasi-criminal law and has experience representing clients with a wide range of charges, such as homicides, assaults, large drug trafficking prosecutions, serious sexual assaults, robberies, driving offences, workplace and regulatory investigations, and child/adult abuse proceedings. She also has experience appealing both convictions and sentences.
No matter what your charges entail, Rachel has a passion for working with her clients for positive outcomes and advocating for you at every step of the process.